Off! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Fan Starter Kit Black
Off! Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Fan Starter Kit Black
on orders over $20
Use coupon code 5OVER40 at checkout
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
OFF!® Clip-On™ has been updated with a more modern design and a red indicator light that lets you know when it’s time for a new refill and batteries. A quiet, battery-powered fan circulates odorless repellent and, within minutes, creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. Simply clip it to your belt, purse or chair, or set the unit next to you, for sprayless mosquito protection. Ideal for use when: Relaxing in your backyard Lounging at the beach Gardening Camping Attending sporting events Unwinding at the park BENEFITS No Skin Application OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent provides protection without putting anything on your skin. No spray, no mess. Indicator Light A red indicator light indicates when there’s approximately 3 hours of the refill and battery left. Use refill within 14 days of opening. Whether you clip it on or set it next to you, the unit offers protection that’s just a click away. It also contains a 360° rotating clip for additional comfort. Fan Powered The quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent all around you. Batteries are included.
Odorless OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent has no scent. Refillable Each refill disk provides up to 12 hours of head-to-toe protection and will work with previous and new designs of the OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent unit. One refill is included with the unit. Additional refills are sold separately and contain two repellent disks (each disk provides up to 12 hours of protection). Use each refill within 14 days of opening. Formulated with 31.2% Metofluthrin – provides up to 12 hours of protection against mosquitoes.
INGREDIENTS ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
METOFLUTHRINA 31.2% OTHER INGREDIENTS 68.8% TOTAL 100.0%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. To prepare unit:
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed to “O”. To operate unit:
4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to until the fan turns on.
5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you.
6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are approximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert a new refill and new AAA batteries.
7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to “O”. Useful tips: Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort. Within a few minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent. Store the unit in a cool, dry place – never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk. Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Refills expire after 14 days of opening. Replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours of use, whichever comes first. Only Clip-on refills should be used in the Clip-on unit. Replace with AAA batteries.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes, or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 1-800-558-5252. Be sure to wash hands after handling.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply to water.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
DISPOSAL: Non-refillable refill. Before disposing, fully use up the refill according to the label. Do not refill or reuse the refill. If empty: Place the refill in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.