Off! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent Fan Kit
Off! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent Fan Kit
on orders over $20
Use coupon code 5OVER40 at checkout
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent Starter Kit repels mosquitoes without requiring on-skin application. The battery-powered fan circulates an odorless repellent and can be clipped to your clothing or placed next to you. It comes with a refillable fan unit and lasts up to 12 hours.
- Battery operated--clip it on to your belt, to your bag or set it next to you
- Outdoor usage occasions: backyard, at the beach, gardening, camping, watching sports at the park
- Mosquito protection you don't spray on
- Up to 12 hour head to toe protection
- Odorless; refillable
- Mosquito repellent fan that is easy to use
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. TO PREPARE UNIT: 1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill. 2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill. 3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed. 4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to O until the fan turns on. 5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you. 6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are pproximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert new refill and new AAA batteries. 7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to Off.
USEFUL TIPS: Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort. Within a few minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent. Store the unit in a cool, dry placenever in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk. Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Refills expire after 14 days of opening. Replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours of use, whichever comes rst. Only Clip-on refills should be used in the Clip-on unit. Replace with AAA batteries.
Warning Text: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off. FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252. Be sure to wash hands after handling. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply to water. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials. See inside for usage directions.
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients: 68.8%.
Ingredients: Metofluthrin, Other ingredients
Active Ingredients: Metofluthrin 31.2%.